Saturday, November 20, 2004

So i finished the Left panel to the Biker jacket. pretty stoked about that. I have a feeling that I'm going to make silly mistakes on the next panel since i have to switch all the instructions to make the opposite myself. Maybe I'll be smart and right it all out on a peice of paper before I get going that way its there and I won't make the stupid mistakes I'd make when I get tired and am reading the left panels thing. Ya thats what I'll do.So thats good.
Amber hasn't called and I don't think she is going to and I can't find her number so I am just going to not worry about it. I'll figure out another way to post the misfits pattern and I'll figure out the blog stuff laters. Yup well I think thats it for now. I'm going to go get something to eat. I'm starving.

1 comment:

Dana S. Whitney said...

Not sure which I'm more envious of: knitting speed on biker jacket or size 0/1 contemplated with awesome biker jeans. Contact go to this e-mail address and subscribe.