Thursday, May 24, 2007

Break Time


I am taking a break from cleaning which is going well. I recently discovered that this book has the most amazing leg warmers that I have to make for my friend Abby for her birthday which is in two days. She'll forgive me for being a bit late since I have to fly back to Tennessee the day before. I also have to make them for me. So frickin AMAZING! The designer of the leg warmers lists Siouxsie from Siouxsie and the Banshees as her source of inspiration. Which makes this a must must knit.

Nathan called and we're going to have a picnic on the beach after he gets off work. Hurray! We'll stop at Echo's of time first so I can sell my stuff hopefully. I have some shoes from the 30's, a vintage hand bag, a black pill box hat, a 70's dress that I love but never wear and some other things. I have a really hard time giving things up but I feel at least if I can give them up to Echo's they will go to a good home and I can make a couple bucks.

Man I can't wait to knit those leg warmers and wear them. They are going to be hot!!!

1 comment:

Paleo Recipes said...

I enjoyed reading this