Saturday, May 19, 2007

Babies babies every where

This year is a year for babies. In the past 6 months I have had 7 friends reveal that they were having babies soon. Most are due at some point during the summer so I am working on getting things knit for them.

I am working on a set of hats for my friends Josh and Marley's daughter. They already have a 10 year old named Ethan so I am also knitting him a hat to match his sisters. Marley and Josh are kind of punky so I am making the kids Mohawk hats. For Ethan's hat I am using this pattern as the base hat. It will be black with an orange Mohawk(his favorite color) for his sisters I am going to use white for the base and a variegated pink for the Mohawk.Hopefully this pattern will work out for me. I hope they turn out and the family likes them.

No comments: