Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Knitters Virtual Vacation Swap Questions

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? California because I have never been there and feel I should put my childhood fear of it dropping off into the ocean the moment I step there to rest (can't help what a six year old mind comes up with). Also because of the wonderful kitchy midcentry hotels, car clubs and all other things wonderous.

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? New Zealand. All my favorite movies were filmed there, its home to exterme sports, its warm in the winter and cold in summer, and it has more sheep than people. If I could move there I would.

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Yes

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
Yes, Sicily,Italy when Iw as a wee girl and I use to live in Hawai'i for a year.

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? Berlin, Germany because I could travel to a diffrent museum every day for a month and not run out of museums and it has a great night life plus its a beautiful city.

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Yes constantly mainly because I am a military brat so my home city/ state is constantly changing.

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?I would say I am all three. I am a big fan of fandom wierd sites like the worlds largest ball of twine or whatever.

8. What's your favorite type of yarn? Interesting ones and Yummy ones. If you like to look at it or touch it I'll love it.

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Itchy ones or difficult ones. If they are notorious for that then I don't like 'em.

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? Sweaters and accesories.

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? My most recent projects or something I haven't started but am really excited about.

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? embrodery, pin striping, painting, sewing, etc.

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) Not that I know of

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? Purple is my favorite color but I don't wear it or use it much oddly enough. I don't have a least favorite color.

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet. I am A candy-oholic.

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I collect interesting metal tins and lunch boxes, old lisence plates, craft books and magazines, and love all things vintage.

No comments: