Saturday, June 09, 2007



I found this on Just Jussi's page and loved it to much not to share it. I am currently sitting in the gallery at the Appalachian Center for Crafts working. This is where I work when I am in school and I agreed to come up and fill in for Tony for the weekend. Happily I am only an hour away from being done for the evening. YAY!

Then I am going with Lori to Nashville to pick up Jamie and Everette from the airport after which we are going to the Roller Derby at the fair grounds and to some bar some where. I am voting to go to the Paradise Trailer Resort which is a new restraunt/ bar in Nashville. I have heard mixed reviews about it but am willing to over look any negative burger reviews for their $6 pitcher and trailer trash-esque digs. I'll let you know if its any good. WHere ever we go I am super excited about getting to ride with Lori since I was worried I'd have to use another full tank of gas this weekend.

I have been studying and knitting while at work today. I am almost finished with my dark leaves for the rose bag which knit up super fast and then I have to wait on the light colored leaves because I have no idea where I put the rest of my light colored olive skein. Drat. I'll find it and finish that when I get home. I think I am going to felt the roses and leaves I do have tomorrow though.

No comments: