Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I still need to put the pictures of my new bike bag on the computer but until then here is a tantalizing image of my dog. Pheffer sporting the new look, Jesse's scarf.

Very chic.

I also am now part of Nipper's Booty swap. AR! YE Harties! I can't wait to see who I get. I am planning the package already.

I started Justin's sweater vest. I couldn't find a pattern that was just right though so I am taking about 5 and combining them to make mine. I think I'll post it when its finished. I am about a quarter way through the back. We'll see how it goes.

I also wound the yarn for Nathan's grandmothers' scarf. I decided I am going to add a few strands to it to give it more bulk and warmth. She lives in Wisconson for crying out loud it gets cold there unlike here where it just gets annoying.

Nathan is up in Hampton some where with his band the Bastille recording their first Demo. I am so excited and proud of them. They have been a band for a little over three months and already they are recording and playing shows and I think that they sound diffrent and fun. I am not just saying that because I am his girl friend either. I really do like their sound. I am not sure how to discribe it since its gridcore mixed with some other elements but it works. They could bump their stage presence though and get some better lyrics but the sound is good.

No comments: