Saturday, February 18, 2006



Nathan my boyfriend got me these tights for Valentine's Day! Love them.

Moving on.

My knitting olympics challenge is going ok. I had a really busy week at school so I haven't gotten as far as I would have liked to be. I have finished one of the quarter panels and I am half way through the second of the four but thats as far as I have gotten. I have pictures of the progress I have made I'll post them a little later.

I found all the yarn stores in Boston in preparation for my trip there. Can't wait to see Christina. I haven't seen her since Berlin in 2002. We seem to see each other about every 5 years since it was 5 years before Berlin that we had seen each other.

I did all the finishings on my mom's vest she knit for my Omi(grandmother).It looks great. She's working on her slippers for the olympic knitting challenge now. She's already finished her first pair and started her second. Go mom.

I will try to be a bit more frequent with the Olympic knitting challenge updates since I think this week will be a little less busy.