Sunday, February 26, 2006

Well I am finished knitting all the peices. I started the finishing and attached half of two panels incorrectly so I'm ripping it out to do it over. I am really excited since that means as long as I can find the handles or handles that are comprable at the fabric store later this morning that it'll be all done by the 8pm deadline. YIPEE!!!!

I think the next projects will be worked as followed:

*Rowan Sweater (I can't remember the name right now I have the back finished its a cardigan)so I can wear it in Boston.

*Black and White lashy frilly fun scarf for Nathan's grandmother. I think I am going to make it a ruffle scarf since I think that would be fun and I haven't made one.

*Justin's v neck sweater vest. So far I haven't had any luck finding a worsted weight plain high v necked vest pattern. I have one for sport that has ribbing all the way up it(I am planning to just convert that one) and another that is for DK weight. I think that altering the sport weight pattern would be the easiest thing to do.

Other things I need to do this weekend consist of:

*write Resume
*portfolio Pictures for portfolio and Resume
*still life final in colored pencil (start it)
*math homework
*start taking photo's for the 3rd portfolio in photography
*make porfolio book or purchase one

things I'd like to do:

*start packing things in boxes that I want to go in storage when I move
*breaking down my magazines scrap booking those images and articles I find inspiring
*put the clothing I have set aside to sell up on the internet
*post images of knitting olympic progress

No comments: