Sunday, February 26, 2006

oh I'd like a Brandy, Thank you.

Hello Darlings!
I am staying up late for the final stretch of knitting involved in my Knitting olympic challenge. I am on the last panel. The 9 inches that connect the two bags while I watch my favorite movie of all time, The Pink Panther. Now if you haven't seen the original you've missed out. It's sophisticated, slap-slapstick, and charming all in one. I have never not been in the mood to watch it. I saw the new Pink panther movie and actually really enjoied it as well. My only complaint was that there was no Pink Pather cartoon ending which is in all the pink panther movies made prior to this one. Other than that I thought it was a very well done film.

What else is there to tell? hmm... I found this delightful blog called Just Jussi. She has the cutest fortune cat pattern. too cute! I recommend everyone check it out. Well I am had better get back to finishing my knitting. I hope I can finish in time.

No comments: