Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I can't wait til I go to Tennesse and can play with fabrics all the time. I am sure there will be a day in the not so distant future when I will rue the day I said that but I am really excited about the Appalachian craft center's program. I think this is going to be an amazing experiance. I am just waiting for my acceptance letter. Oh I do hope it comes I don't know why it wouldn't I have good grades and what not. Hmm not going to dwell on it.

I started Justin's vest. So far so good. I couldn't find a pattern I liked or that was just what he wanted so I am writing my own. We'll see how well that does over. I'll post it when I'm done.

Nathan needed his camera back so I have none for which to use to post the bike bag. I am very saddened by this I am so wanting to share it with the world.

I decided to hold off on my fanatic knitting of justin's vest for a moment and finish Alicia the cardigan made with Rowan big wool in a cranberry color. I have the back already finished and would like to have the front and sleeves finished by the time I have to go to Boston so I can wear it. YES! we'll see though. Man I love rowan so much. I wish I could fill a pool with it and jump in like scroooge the duck does with his money. Oh it would be glorious. ***Yarn Fantasy**drools***

*pop* back to reality. my goals for the next week are to finish,

Alicia the cardigan
Justin's vest
Nathan's Grandmothers scarf

Once these have been completed I'll figure out what I want to do next. Oh the limitless possibilities. By the way the new Mag knits issue is out. I like the Twister scarf. Very niffty.

Well I am off to complete my errands for the day. Toodles.

1 comment:

Andrew Lace said...

Thank you for tthis