Sunday, October 03, 2004

Plaid blankets and blogger details

So today I got this up and running. I hope to refine it quite a bit more but I have to figure out how do everything so it is going to take a little while. I hope you all will bear with me through it.

The plaid baby blanket is coming along though I'll admit I'm very temted to start another project so I can alternate between the two. The manotany of the stockinette stich is starting to get to me a little. But I have a dead line this thing needs to be done by the end of Novemeber at the latest. I'd really like to get it done way before that. The knitting and Crochet parts of it has to be finished by the end of October for sure since I still have to find the fabrics to match the colors I chose for the yarn and sew it all together. I am really excited to see how it turns out. Another reason I'm putting off starting the next project is its the Double Helix Scarf. I already knit two of my brothers scarves and my last brother wants his to be that scarf. Very intimidated. I'm posotive I can do it and that it'll look great but I am defiantly a little "Whoah!" about the whole thing.
Back to to the plaid blanket. I finished the first of the three skeins of white. Hurray! So that makes me feel accomplished.
I really need to figure out how to get the links thing up and going since there are some knitters sites and things that I'd love to share and be able to reach at the click of a little button. So that will be the next thing to figure out on here.
Well back to the knit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find HD Movies, Games, Music, Software & Download Them @ Electric Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]