Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Beginning is the End

This is to be my little spot of crafty heaven. I am going to share all my projects and their trials with whom ever wants to perrooze about and check it out.
I learned to knit when I was a little girl from my mother and Omi (aka grandmother). However, with my small attention span and annoyance with sticky fingers and projects that never really got off on the right foot I abandoned it to pick it up agian later. I re-learned to knit more times than I can count til about six months ago I went to Texas to visit my Omi and was bored out of my wits. She suggested I finish knitting a swatch my Oma (aka great-grandmother) had been working on when she had visited to keep her hands busy. It was a bright pink acrylic yarn. I agreed and was soon completely enamored with knitting. I have been kintting like mad ever since. I geuss I knit so much because I feel like I wasted so much time not knitting when I could have been. I have since completed one beenie, two bags, four scarves, and one can coozie.

No comments: