I finished the front panel. It looks awesome. I can't wait to finish the rest of the bag which shouldn't take very long. I am trying to figure out if I am doing the bottom right. It says to cast on 10 stitches and then increase every other row til I have 14 stitches then knit in Stockinet til I get to 6 inches. The thing is that the bottom of my front panel is alot longer than 6 inches. Am I supose to just sew it in a manor that it will work or am I doing something wrong. I am curious.
I joined this knit-along for the felted rose bag. I am excited about that. Here is a button that will link any interested parties to that blog. It will also be posted on the side bar which to my annoyance seems to move up and down the page at a whim. I am going to have to figure out a way to make that stop.
I still haven't heard anything about the pattern corrections for the Little Mermaid Tubetop which is sad and some what annoying I am about ready to fudge it. I really want to know what other patterns have issues though since I have the book and I do like some of the other patterns in it. Hopefully something will come through with that.
I finished an embrodered pillow case for Nathan. I hope he likes it its part of our Alphabet-along. It covers the letter A. I need to find the camera so I can share all this stuff.