Thursday, August 24, 2006

Move In Day

Today I moved into my new apartment at the Appalachian Center for Craft. I am very, very excited to be attending school there. I missed meeting my room mate, Anna. She's visiting her mother this weekend so I'll meet her on Monday. I think that I may already have a job with the Appalachian Centers Art Gallaries. I have to go pick up an official transcript tomorrow but I already talked to the people in charge of placing me at the Facility so we will see how it goes.

Felted Bag Part III
I found my missing yarn. YAY! I started the back panel before I went to bed last night. I am right about to start the trellis pattern. Then its just the bottom, leaves, flowers and bows. I can't wait!

lil' Mermaid top
I finished the front pannel. I hope that it will all work out I am pretty sure that it will. I am working on the i-cord that goes throught the eyelets and as soon as that finishes I will seam up the front and back pannels and start the ruffle. I am hoping to finish it by Monday so I can wear it to classes with the necklace and bracelet my Tante Chrissy gave me. The necklace and braclets color was the inspiration for the color I chose for the top. I have to say other than the minor problem with the pattern this tube top is really easy to make.

Then I just have to decide what to pick up next. I still haven't finished the Angelina Jacket. hmmm...

No comments: