Friday, January 13, 2006

lego knitting machine

So my friend Atlanta sent me this amazing link of a knitting lego machine. How cool is that? I have to say I think its pretty awesome. So you should all check it out.

Other than that I have been running around like a chicken with out a head trying to get everything settled for school and settle into the new scheduel. I haven't had a chance to pick up my needles all week. I miss them. I have some cool ideas for some things that I hope to do tonight. We'll see. I have to finish my home work first. No ones geussed where the Button's from yet. I am going to give it another week then I'll announce what its from and what the prize would have been.

I signed up for food swap on flickr. Should be fun. Not sure what I should send just yet. I am thinking Route 11 chips since its an American Chip company and they make some really great flavors. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heidi, dood, i totally dig that knitting machine! anyways, my red-ribby shrug pattern is a super-tweaked version of glampyre's shrug. i got rid of the poofy shoulers, made everything ribbed (versus stockinette) and added a little bit o length so i could have 3 buttons down the front.

i still can't get over the fact that legos can do what i do...