Monday, January 30, 2006

excuses excuses

Injuries are the best excuses for knitting. I spained my back cleaning my room, I always knew cleaning was dangerous. Anyways. I have finally gotten into the Tamale shirt and am enjoying playing around on the Punkrockdomestics forum. I am so in love with that site I can't even begin to tell you.

Nathan, my other, had found one of the knitted images from this site and I have to say that they are amusing. Check them out. I'll warn you they are a bit morbid so if you aren't into the macabe I don't know if you'd like it. yumlum knitwear

other items of interest. Nothing much really. School is school is school. Nathan and I are great, I am a bit peeved about the delay in getting anything done and missing a few days of school due to my back injury but other than that I am feeling really really great!

Welp I am off to keep knitting.

No comments: