Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Race to the Finish.

YAY! I finally finished the Rowan Ribbon Twist sweater "Erin". After it taking a whole year, a lack of one skein, and the sewing of one sleeve inside out due to not paying attention to how I had lined it up its all done. I wore it to work today and it was awesome. Love it. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Now that school is in recess I am determined to finish all my back logged projects. I am going to finish the baby blanket tonight for example since I have only 50 rows left. Yes! then it can get washed and packaged to mail out to Denise for her little girl.

I have four more stripes to go on Jesse's scarf another one thats taken a year to do. For shame on me. After I get those done I am going straight to the Angelina jacket and my Rowan Cardigan whose name I can't remember at the moment.

Tomorrow will be picture day and I am super excited to have two projects for sure finished. I'll photo the progress on the others as well.

No comments: