Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving



So this was a great holiday. I have a good idea for a fast easy craft project to do this weekend if I ever get off my lazy butt. haha

Turkey preparations this year were recommened to me by Ellyne who says you should soak your turkey overnight in a vinger and water bath then rinse throughly. Rub Kosher salt liberally over the whole turkey allowing it to sit for 15 minutes per pound. Rinse extremely well. butter, salt, pepper and stuff. Place in Brown paper bag and cook till browning then rip open the bag and finish off the browining process. Your turkey should come out suckulant and juicey. truely sublime.

So yes. That is about all that I have been up to. I am hoping to get in a photo shoot with Nathan (my boyfriend also photographer check out www.nathannovak.net). I have been trying to convince him to take some old kitchy retro pictures of me since I love that whole thing. With the long weekend for both of us I thought itd be a great time to do it.

I promise to post my latest watercolors tomorrow as well.

xxxhugs

No comments: