Sunday, January 16, 2005

Hello,
Live journal is back up. Thank goodness.
I am happy to report that I am using my christmas present to type this. I got a laptop for Christmas from my dad so that my brothers and I wouldn't have to fight for the other computers. hehe no its his old one actually but he doesn't need it anymore so he gave it to me as a Christmas present. Always nice though.
I changed my background image. Its just for fun since I still haven't figured out how to do everything I want to do yet. I am taking a web design class though as we speak so I hope by the end of this semester I'll be able to make and maintain wonderful beautiful blogs. Sniff. Dreaming***
Till then though. I'll do little updates. So heres the new background image. hehe. its amusing. Black Sheep Comic

Other news. well Today was a crazy day at work. It was so busy and there were so many people who wanted help with knitting problems. I love helping people with knitting problems I think its fun to learn the new things taht it forces me to learn about knitting. I found my first crochete project that I am going to do. Its just a single crochete pattern but the yarn you use makes it look so much more complicated and awesome. Its on a size K needle. So that is exciting me. Another exciting event... wait for it... My mom figured out double knitting the thing I have been trying to figure out with no sucess for weeks (my mom is so amazing like that) So I can finally do that space inavders scarf for my brother.
So hurray hurray. I really aught to wait on it but Amber wanted to learn how to do it too so I'll learn and start this scarf so I can teach her. woot woot. I need to sit down tomorrow and have a massive knit out. Finish Jesse's scarf, get the back pannel of the Erin sweater really going, ect ect...
I hope this week is a pay week. I could use it. I'm down to less than 10 in my account. I really need to call Mikie. Miss him
Well I think that about covers it.
Went to see John William's works preformed this evening with my brother, Christian. John William is the composer who did the music to Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Catch me if you can, Amistad, E.T., and a ton of others. So that was awesome. There was the cutes little old man who was so excited the whole time about the orchestra playing Williams songs. I loved him for it. he was just so adoring of this profound music it was joyful to watch. Ok well I'm really done updating for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I actually love how it is easy on my eyes and also the facts are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!