Sunday, June 25, 2006

My student for the knitting class never showed. Thats ok I am teaching a class next month to so its not like it won't happen agian.

I finished the flames on my skirt. Now I just need to finish the top. YAY! I started to and I was running two threads togethe which was silly because its caused the last five rows that I've done to pucker. DOH! so I am going to un ravel and just knit it with one strand even though that will make it thicker at the flames I don't think it will be a major issue because it will be even and I cn say that I made it that way to add weight to the skirt at the bottom. So yes frogging is the name of the game for the next part of the skirt.

Still haven't gotten any farther on the Rose bag which is shame but I'm going to get to work on it as soon as the unraveling is completed.

I found this link and thought some of you might enjoy it. crochet me.

No comments: