Monday, November 21, 2005

Up to date and up coming

So I am doing pretty good on the finishing of the baby pants. They are definatly going to be up and running on time at the rate they are going. HURRAY!

I purchsed the last skein of Rowan Ribbon Twist to finish my Sweater Erin. thank goodness its getting cold enough to wear it too so I think I am going to finhish it tomorrow in glassblowing while I wait for the other people to blow their glass. That class has been aweosme for the knitting.

I am turning in a paper in there on art vs. crafts relating two peices from the chrysler museum that we had to choose and discuss. I am going to post it and am interested in what you all have to say about it.

I have also decided to delight you with the wonders of school projects since well that is a definate part of my life and why shouldn't you all get to enjoy it? So that will be coming up this break. Look forward to it.

Another use for left over yarn now includes pom-pom smowmen and pom pom scraves.

No comments: