Thursday, August 13, 2009


I haven't posted in a good minute so a lot has happened. I recently moved from a small town about an hour outside Nashville to Midtown nashville. I am loving pretty much every minute of it despite the quirks of living in a building that is older than public electricity. I am also living with a boyfriend for the first time ever which has been a new adjustment for not only me but my family .
I am still working on finishing school. About the start my last semester which involves the student teaching aspect. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am sure that I will have tons of silly stories and fun school projects to share soon.

I recently started knitting again. The blue scarf is one I spent the past two days knitting on casually. I plan to add some embellishments in the next few days and then we'll see what happens with it. I have some sewing projects in the works and another scarf that I am starting on request. Lots going on. Now that things have begun to settle a bit and the year isn't throwing curve balls at me every few weeks I think I'll be able to get some good post and pictures up.

Hope everyone is crafting and well.

No comments: