Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Determined to be productive

Today is my littlest brothers birthday. He turned 19. Awww.

I am taking great strides to be more productive with my time. I'm knitting a coozy glove (more on that when its finished and tested),sewing predator scarves, attempting to recreate a t-shirt I like in a jersey fabric I bought, etc.

Hopefully I can keep the trend of doing stuff to make stuff up because that is really what I want to do. I want to trade my yarn stash in for stuff that I've made. Its much more gratifying which is an amazing thing to say because a yarn stash is a pretty gratifying bit of procrastination joy in and of itself.

School is boring. I am really over it and can't wait to graduate so I can move on with my life.

I'll hopefully find my misplaced camera soon so I can share projects. <3

No comments: