Sunday, October 09, 2005

rambles

So I just finished my paper on Alberto Giacometti. Hurray! Now all I have to do is catch up in her other class (pottery). I like pottery and I think if I didn't feel so much pressure to finish so much so quickly I would not be so frustrated with it right now. I am not haveing the easiest of times with it at the moment. It doesn't help that I keep getting sick and so I missed last weeks class. The next time I take a pottery class I want to take it as a two days a week course instead of a once a week class. I am just not as productive.
Anyways. I had some cool ideas for glazing and making so we'll see if I am good enough to pull the out huh?

Other stuff. I need to return some library books. My mom bought me a new duvet cover which is really pretty I want to build a bed.... Not exactly sure why but I am really wanting to do this ( I have a feeling it is going to have to wait though till I move to Richmond)

Speaking of Richmond. I don't think Mikie my best friend is speaking to me. I keep trying to get in touch with him leaving him messages, aims yada yada. nothing is working. I think I am going to have to pull out the big guns to get his attention. hmm. Ya.

I am thinking about having a Knit-o-ween party. Invitite all the Snb girls over for a good knit fest with classic horror movies and so on and so forth. We'll see if I can manage to fit it in.

Well I best get off to bed. Nite all.

No comments: