Saturday, October 22, 2005

new vogue

So I was looking through the new Vogue knitting magazine and I have to say I love a few things in it. Namely the highland fairilse, the victorian jacket, James Coviello and Twinkle sweaters, as well as the crochet scarf by Yolaine Turcotte. So I am going to have to go get that issue.

I finished the back of my most recent sweater and am working on the front panels now. I hope to post pictures soon. Had the last skein for the Erin sweater ordered so I can finish that up soon. Hurray!

1 comment:

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.