Kasia tagged me. Sorry I hadn't caught it sooner. I have been so busy with school. So here are the rules and the goods. I look forward to seeing what everyone says once I've tagged them. <3
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.
1. I am the oldest of 4 and the only girl.
2. Everyone close to me thinks I am stuck at the age of six. The fact that I love bright colors, toys, candy, and anything hello kitty might have something to do with that.
3. My movie recommendations are never taken very seriously by my friends because they are almost always "old". I love black and white and other classic films and find all the themes and very often the characters and exact story lines in newer movies are just poor rip offs of the older ones.
4. I collect children's records. I have a smurf sing-a-long, rainbow bright, several Disney and sesame streets and many other random and obscure things made for kids.
5. I am a wee bit of a fashion whore. I own at least 60 pairs of shoes (and wish I was exaggerating) and more clothing than I will ever need. (I have a walk in closet and 2 dressers stuffed full)
6. I was born bald and didn't have any hair until I was one.
7. I have never lived any where longer than 3 years in my whole life.(military brat)
8. I have only ever broken bones in my face. My nose and my jaw.
I tag Atlanta,Nice Knits, Angela, Knitty Muggins, Home Ec, Severina, Meandering, Elvis Knits
I included a video of Pankor free runners playing tag. Man I love free runners.This isn't even the best video showing it but they are playing tag which is why I chose it. If I weren't such a chicken I would totally be all about trying to free run. Fascinating sport and so beautiful. <3 the mock tag videos with the little kids on you tube is cute too.